Did you recently finished your studies and are interested in performance based online marketing (PPC)? Would you like to learn all ins & outs of it at lightspeed in a successful e-commerce company. We have the right opening for you at Finlands biggest price comparison site Vertaa.fi
What can you expect to learn in your traineeship?
At Vertaa you’ll be learning at least the following skills:
- Google Ads
- Google Shopping
- Advertising Automation
- Bing (Shopping)
- Google Analytics
- Optimize product categories and merchant campaigns based on performance
The traineeship will take about 6 months after which you can call yourselves a “Junior Online Marketeer”. Of course learning new skills isn’t over after those 6 months, it is within our DNA to stretch ourselves to keep growing or learning. At Vertaa our goal is unlock the full potential that isin you. We do believe however this must be a joint effort: you must want to stretch and challenge yourself to grow and learn. If you are growing, so will Vertaa.fi.
You will be learning-on-the-job and responsible for your own product categories and group of clients and it’s up to you to take our paid campaigns to the next level. You will play with CPC’s, increase conversions, manage feeds, implement optimizations inGoogle Shopping/Ads and manage content on Vertaa.fi. You will find that when working at Vertaa.fi you’ll get in touch with a wide range of performance marketing tasks and learn a lot of new skills.
It’s your mission to get Vertaa.fi on top of the charts in the paid search results. We are happy to invest in your further development. You will go through training programs and you will receive personal guidance. This is how we make you that real top performance based marketer. Once youhave started, you will work in an ambitious and hardworking team in our Helsinki office.
Who are we and what makes us so great?
We dare to say that at Vertaa.fi we’re operating at a high online marketing level. To give just one example: Vertaa.fi is the first comparison site that has gained access to Google Shopping in Finland after CSS’s were allowed in. Next to being a front-runner our online marketing department works with yearly budgets of many millions.We are a dynamic company with a vibrant young culture. The team consists of real internet professionals with lots of experience who will make you feel at home fast. We think it’s important that you are good in what you do. Together with colleagues you are responsible for achieving success and celebrating this. This means leading the way as a team, continuing to learn and having fun together!Read more about who we are in our Compare Group Manifesto.
What do we expect from you?
- Undergraduate degree work and thinking level;
- You adhere to our manifesto norms and values;
- You feel comfortable with numbers and have an analytical mindset;
- Good knowledge of the Finnish(native speaker) and English language, both spoken and written;
- You live in Helsinki or surrounding area.
What do we offer?
- A good salary and a company Apple MacBook;
- You work in a young team in an open, flat organization;
- You will be given a responsible and independent full-time position;
- Every opportunity to get and keep your knowledge up-to-date;
- The space to decide for yourself which way you want to grow;
- You work in a pleasant workplace, in the center of Helsinki;
- Lunch benefit;
- Celebrating good results every quarter;
Is this position made for you? Then don’t hesitate and apply!
Send an extensive motivation letter (English) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org