You are searching on Google for a product that’s also on Vertaa.fi. Hmm, our ad does not stand out and should be placed higher. There’s work to be done!
You, our online performance marketer, know exactly how to rank higher in the paid search results. Together with your team you are responsible for our website, Google Ads, Google Shopping and Bing campaigns. Your focus: traffic, conversions, ROAS and a perfect looking website where consumers can find what they are looking for. It’s up to you to find out how you can increase the number of consumers converting at our client websites by deep diving into the data and take action.
You will be responsible for your own product categories and group of clients and it’s up to you to take our paid campaigns to the next level. You will play with CPC’s, increase conversions, manage feeds, implement optimizations in Google Shopping/Ads and manage content on Vertaa.fi. You will find that when working at Vertaa.fi you’ll get in touch with a wide range of performance marketing tasks and learn a lot of new skills.
It’s your mission to get Vertaa.fi on top of the charts in the paid search results. A minimum of three years of experience is required for the position of full-time online performance marketer in Helsinki. We are happy to invest in your further development. You will go through training programs and you will receive personal guidance. This is how we make you that real top marketer. Once you have started, you will work in an ambitious and hardworking team in our Helsinki office.
Who are we and what makes us so great?
We dare to say that at Vertaa.fi we’re operating at a high online marketing level. To give just one example: Vertaa.fi is the first comparison site that has gained access to Google Shopping in Finland after CSS’s were allowed in. Next to being a front-runner our online marketing department works with yearly budgets of many millions.
We are a dynamic company with a vibrant young culture. The team consists of real internet professionals with lots of experience who will make you feel at home fast. We think it’s important that you are good in what you do. Together with colleagues you are responsible for achieving success and celebrating this. This means leading the way as a team, continuing to learn and having fun together!
Read more about who we are in our Compare Group Manifesto.
What do we expect from you?
- Undergraduate degree work and thinking level;
- You adhere to our manifesto norms and values;
- At least three years of experience as an online performance marketer;
- You enjoy training your colleagues to become a junior online marketer;
- Knowledge of the Google Ads Editor;
- Experience with Google Ads, Remarketing, Bing and / or Google Shopping;
- Experience with setting up and improving Google shopping campaigns;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience with bid management and feed management software;
- Good knowledge of the Finnish(native) and English language, both spoken and written;
- You live in Helsinki or surrounding area.
What do we offer?
- A good salary and a company Apple MacBook;
- You work in a young team in an open, flat organization;
- You will be given a responsible and independent full-time position;
- Every opportunity to get and keep your knowledge up-to-date;
- The space to decide for yourself which way you want to grow;
- You work in a pleasant workplace, in the center of Helsinki;
- Lunch benefit;
- Celebrating good results every quarter;
Is this position made for you? Then don’t hesitate and apply!
If the position appeals to you, send an extensive motivation letter (English) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org