Start working full-time as account manager at Vertaa.fi. You are responsible for you own our Finnish and international customers and try to make every (existing) collaboration with Vertaa.fi even more successful.
We help consumers make the best choice while shopping online, webstores utilise Vertaa to be more visible online. To further improve the experience for both consumers and webstores we are looking to hire new sales talent to our team. Perhaps you’re one of them?
The work takes place at our office in Helsinki, where you approach and support our Finnish and international customers both online and by telephone and show them how they can be successful in the online world.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Advanced experience in sales- and account management positions
- You are responsible and ambitious
- You always go for the best result; you are target- and results oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication in both Finnish and English
What do we offer?
- You salary will start at € 3.700,-
- Company Apple MacBook
- You work in a youthful and energetic team in an open and flat organization
- Responsible and independent position
- Office in the center of Helsinki, with lunch benefits
- Celebrating good results every quarter
- International work-environment, did you know Vertaa.fi is part of Compare Group with comparison websites in the Netherlands (vergelijk.nl), Belgium (vergelijk.be & comparer.be) and Germany (elcheapo.de)
Who are we and what makes us so great?
We dare to say that at Vertaa.fi we’re operating at a high online marketing level. To give just one example: Vertaa.fi is the first comparison site that has gained access to Google Shopping in Finland after CSS’s were allowed in. Next to being a front-runner our online marketing department works with yearly budgets of many millions.
We are a dynamic company with a vibrant young culture. The team consists of real internet professionals with lots of experience who will make you feel at home fast. We think it’s important that you are good in what you do. Together with colleagues you are responsible for achieving success and celebrating this. This means leading the way as a team, continuing to learn and having fun together! Read more about who we are in our Manifesto.
If the position appeals to you, send an extensive motivation letter (English) and CV to email@example.com